Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Birthday Wish!!!

Today is my 30th birthday. I am wondering, what have i done and what happen during these 30yrs of my life?? My 30 yrs of life is full of ups and downs. I miss school days. I miss my very 1st dog I adopted about 13yrs back.

I find that my new chapter now is to give back to the animal society after I seen so much exploitation and abuse going on in the animal world. To help and rescue as much as I can. Though there are limits and friends around me call me crazy. But hey!! To each of their own.

Saving animals is also the same as saving a life. Tell me, don't animals have life as well? Or their lives are worthless?


I am sure there are more to come waiting for me and my rescue group to continue streching out to the animals. Life is never fair to humans same goes to the animals. If only they can choose, they wouldn't want to helpless too.


I urge all to strech out your hands and hearts to them. Do your best you can for them. Hope I will recieve more calls and mails from all the kind souls.

No comments: