Saturday, May 10, 2008

Beautiful Cocker Spaniel For Adoption.







Beautiful Cocker Spainel is up for adoption. She is 4yrs old. Very pampered and loving nature. Due to her past misfortune she tends to scared of other dogs. But once she knows the dogs well, she will be doing fine.

Coco, was adopted by a family from me 1yr ago. But due to frequent travel to work, she is spending time less with Coco and think that Coco will be better with someone who has regular time with her.

I personally love Coco very much. I hope I can find her a good home that will be forever. Requirements of the adopter are as follows:

1) To sterilise her and license her.
2) Allow home visit from me (Rescuer & Rehomer)
3) Adopter must be staying in Private Apartment Or Landed homes. As Cocker Spaniel is not allowed in HDB

If you are interested, please call me 91835888 for a discusiion.

No comments: